22/05/2014 - Northdale Fire

A family of 5 watched helplessly as a fire spread from the electrical pole outside, burning their vehicle and eventually ravaging through their home. The faulty power line near their home has also left 5 of the neighbours without electricity.

Thankfully there were no injuries and the Fire Brigade responded swiftly. The fire victims, a mother and 4 children, have been moved to family where they will take refuge till they are able to rebuild and refurnish their home.

Gift of the Givers responded with:

  • 10 Foam Mattresses
  • 10 Blankets
  • 2 Food Parcels
  • 2 Personal Hygiene Packs
  • 2 x 8kg Washing Powder

Total Project Value: R3 700.00

  • Pic_A
  • Pic_B
  • Pic_C
  • Pic_D