12 Recipient Institutions
12 institutions receive bottles of fresh water thanks to your generosity. Gift of the Givers #CapeTownDrought campaign. Donate here: http://www.giftofthegivers.org/contribute
- 70 residents at the Turfhall Cheshire Home. Water is a vital part of their health as many are on chronic medication.
- Saambou Primary School, Manenberg. 330 learners experienced 4 days of no running water, 200 x 5lt bottles of water delivered to the school.
- SA Legions Old Age Home in Rosebank, Western Cape. 120 seniors receive 400 x 5lt bottles of water from Gift of the Givers
- C.P.O.A Erica Place, Silverton. 78 elderly and frail patients receive 200 x 5lt bottles of water.
- Eros Cerebral Palsy School, Manenberg. 330 learners experienced 4 days without running water.
- O.W.L Haven Shelter, Landsdowne. The shelter caters for a maximum of 80 people on any given day.
- Ikhaya Old Age Home, Gugulethu. One of the oldest homes in the township servicing 95 physically challenged and frail patients receives 200 x 5lt bottles of water from Gift of the Givers
- Peak View High School in Bridgetown where 85% of the learners come from informal settlements, receive 300 x 5lt bottles of water from Gift of the Givers. On some days the school experienced no running running water.
- Langa Cheshire Home for the physically challenged receives 100 x 5lt bottles of water. Many patients can't eat solid meals due to their illness, the home was grateful for the water.
- Rosedon House in Rondebosch, home for adults with cerebral palsy, receive 200 x 5lt bottles of water.
- Mary Harding School for Down Syndrome kids receive 100 x 5lt bottles of water.
- 500 x 5lt bottles of water delivered to Matthew Goniwe High School in Khayelitsha. The school accommodates 1300 learners in one of the oldest townships in Cape Town.